Well, I missed this month’s sign-ups. 😦 I was working all weekend and didn’t have time to jump on the internet once. Oh well. And even though I didn’t get much of the way of goals accomplished in February, I do think it helped me stay on track, at least a bit. It could have been a lot worse, really. (Like me not getting any writing done.)
So even if I’m not doing writemotivation, I’ll still keep you all apprised of what I’m working on.
This month, I’m breaking the goals up into manageable little chunks. Because the more I’m able to strike off, the happier I am. 😀 Ready? Let’s see what I have planned:
- Print off the first part of Cloudy with a Chance of Satan
- Read said first part of Cloudy (with optional note-taking)
- Write 10k on Cloudy
- Stretch Goal: Finish Cloudy. (Yeah, we’ll see if I get anywhere near this.)
- Write all posts for the Ferret Blog that I’m responsible for through April 30th
- Write the first draft of the Ferret Anthology story (the one that I never quite was able to do last month)
- Stretch Goal: Write 10k on the Beacon Hills Reboot Part Two
- Edit and send back the Teen Wolf fic I’m betaing
- Finish reading A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones, awww yisssss)
- Finish that X-Men commission you promised you’d do
- Finish that tattoo design commission you also promised to do
- Stretch Goal: Draw the Nuggetsune comics for Barenaked Critic
- Clean the kitchen. Like, mop and bucket and industrial sized trash bags sort of clean.
- Stretch Goal: Organize the art closet
Holy crap. That’s… kind of a lot. Yikes.
*crosses fingers* Wish me luck!