Hooooo boy. A week into March and I’m friggin’ exhausted. I worked all this weekend and last, so I haven’t really gotten a lot done. Also, I haven’t really gotten a lot of sleep. And I’d say that “I at least got money,” but really, is minimum wage even money? Because it sure doesn’t feel like it. ($80. That’s what I earned. Friggin’ $80…)
Anyway, here’s my damage so far:
Print off the first part of Cloudy with a Chance of Satan.Printed!
- Read said first part of Cloudy (with optional note-taking). Reading it right now. On page 20 of 100. Good news is, it still makes me laugh. Bad news is, I need to rewrite nearly all of it.
- Write 10k on Cloudy. Not done reading it yet.
- Stretch Goal: Finish Cloudy. (Yeah, we’ll see if I get anywhere near this.) See above.
- Write all posts for the Ferret Blog that I’m responsible for through April 30th. Haaaaaven’t even started yet.
- Write the first draft of the Ferret Anthology story (the one that I never quite was able to do last month). Err… oops. Haven’t done this either.
- Stretch Goal: Write 10k on the Beacon Hills Reboot Part Two. I’ve signed up for Camp Nano for April with this story slotted as my novel. Um, isn’t that progress?
- Edit and send back the Teen Wolf fic I’m betaing. I read it? Does… that count? 😛
- Finish reading A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones, awww yisssss). On page 293 of 924.
- Finish that X-Men commission you promised you’d do. Yikes. Haven’t even started. I’LL GET RIGHT ON THAT.
- Finish that tattoo design commission you also promised to do. I have a bunch of examples and references saved and/or printed out.
- Stretch Goal: Draw the Nuggetsune comics for Barenaked Critic. Hahahaha… yeah I’ll get to this eventually.
- Clean the kitchen. Like, mop and bucket and industrial sized trash bags sort of clean. I… ran the dishwasher?
- Stretch Goal: Organize the art closet. Does adding to it count?
Well… I crossed off ONE thing. Yay?