Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone! I have a post up at the RRFS today (also filling part of one of my things to do this month, so DOUBLE YAY!)
Print off the first part of Cloudy with a Chance of Satan.Printed!
- Read said first part of Cloudy (with optional note-taking). On page 40 of 100. I really need to finish this in the next few days
- Write 10k on Cloudy. Not done reading it yet.
- Stretch Goal: Finish Cloudy. (Yeah, we’ll see if I get anywhere near this.) See above.
- Write all posts for the Ferret Blog that I’m responsible for through April 30th. I have one post up! Only 5 more to go!.
- Write the first draft of the Ferret Anthology story (the one that I never quite was able to do last month). I’ll look at this… later. Like, Friday later.
Stretch Goal: Write 10k on the Beacon Hills Reboot Part Two. I’ve signed up for Camp Nano. I don’t think I’m going to get to this until next month, so I’m marking off this goal now. IT COUNTS. SIGNING UP FOR CAMP NANO COUNTS. *cuddles her denial*
- Edit and send back the Teen Wolf fic I’m betaing. Several pages in. Hopefully will finish today and send back to author.
- Finish reading A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones, awww yisssss). On page 401 of 924.
- Finish that X-Men commission you promised you’d do. Stiiiiiill haven’t started.
- Finish that tattoo design commission you also promised to do. Nooooope. Will get to that next week.
- Stretch Goal: Draw the Nuggetsune comics for Barenaked Critic. I have a first draft ready! 😀 Huzzah
- Clean the kitchen. Like, mop and bucket and industrial sized trash bags sort of clean. Someone, please send a flame thrower.
- Stretch Goal: Organize the art closet. My cat as turned my closet into her personal jungle gym…
I’ve gotten started on a lot of these projects, but man, I need to concentrate on just sitting down and finishing one. I need to mark more of these off.
Maybe I should take a look at the kitchen first. *dons hazmat suit* Wish me luck.