This is a bit late. I was really sick earlier this week, and I’m still playing catch up, especially at work. And as much as I lament about not being productive, sometimes I just need to step back and realize that getting healthy is productive.
Anyway, this is my damage. I’m marking off the stuff that I KNOW I won’t be able to complete this month (mostly so I don’t have to keep looking at it.):
Print off the first part of Cloudy with a Chance of Satan.Printed! Read said first part of Cloudy (with optional note-taking). Yeah, I don’ think I’m going to work on this any more. Well, not in March anyway. I’m looking at picking this back up in May. (SO I’M GOING TO MARK IT OFF.) Write 10k on Cloudy.I’ll look at it again in May. Stretch Goal: Finish Cloudy.Noooope.
- Write all posts for the Ferret Blog that I’m responsible for through April 30th. One post is already up, and one more is drafted. (Okay, scribbled out on paper.) Still have 4 more to do, and I have to get them all scheduled out an online. So… SORT OF?
- Write the first draft of the Ferret Anthology story (the one that I never quite was able to do last month). Uugh I still need to look at this.
Stretch Goal: Write 10k on the Beacon Hills Reboot Part Two.It’s my Camp Nano! 😀 Edit and send back the Teen Wolf fic I’m betaing.HAHAHAHAHA done. The first part anyway. I’ve read the second part, BUT IN MY DEFENSE, SHE DIDN’T SEND THAT TO ME UNTIL LAST SUNDAY, so yeah. I’m going to mark this off.
- Finish reading A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones, awww yisssss). On page 568 of 924.
- Finish that X-Men commission you promised you’d do. Oooh my godddd I haven’t even opened my sketch book. 😦
Finish that tattoo design commission you also promised to do. I’M SO SORRY I AM A BAD PERSON (this is going to be pushed off until next month.)
- Stretch Goal: Draw the Nuggetsune comics for Barenaked Critic. I… have the first draft? I’ll work on it. Eventually.
- Clean the kitchen. Like, mop and bucket and industrial sized trash bags sort of clean. It’s… um. Cleaner? A bit. Just a bit.
Stretch Goal: Organize the art closet.This is soooo not going to happen this month.
My list looks… a little better. Sort of. Even though most of those things I marked off weren’t really completed, just… put on hiatus so I don’t have to think about them right now.
Anyway, how are the rest of you faring?