I told myself I was going to do a post analyzing the issues of consent in Teen Wolf today, but… that’s going to wait. Instead, here’s a little something that’s been stewing in my brainpan for awhile.
I think I’ve always had an idea of a bucket list. There are a lot of things I want to do–yes, before I die, but death doesn’t really have much to do with it. There’s just a list of things I’d like to do in my lifetime, to say that I’ve lived. That I’ve been there or I’ve done that or I saw so-and-so.
Anyway, today, I–for the first time–am going to actually list them out and see how much I’ve accomplished and how many I have left to do. I don’t even know if everything is accomplishable–or even, if in ten or twenty or thirty years I will even want to.
But here it is:
- Visit California
- Learn to surf
Eat at the Cheesecake Factory (Shut up, I’ve always wanted to go!)March 2014 Visit JapanJune 2008 Visit New OrleansMarch 2010
- Become fluent in at least ONE foreign language
- Publish a book
- Write a script for a television show pilot
- Write a movie script
“Win” NaNoWriMoNovember 2012
- See the QuikTrip people actually change the numbers on their signs (those people are like ninjas!)
- Take a picture with a celebrity that I admire
Go to a midnight premiere of a movieThe Hobbit: Part 1, December 2012
- Attend Comic-con
- Pet a fox
- Get a tattoo
Act as the Priestess during a MassJune 2009 Participate in a Goetic workingFebruary 2014
- Attend/participate in a Discordian ritual
Be in a wedding partyJuly 2012
- Get married (or at least experience the ceremony with someone 🙂 )
- Buy a house
- Visit Canada
- Become a full-time writer. 🙂
The list is ever growing, but I’m making progress. What are some things you guys want to do someday?