…HOW IS IT TUESDAY?
I swear, it was Monday just three seconds ago. Come to think of it, yesterday was February, right? Where did March go? Is time moving faster?
I’m starting to think I should be looking for blue phone boxes mysteriously appearing.
Anyway, here’s my progress thus far:
- Write The Beacon Hills Reboot: Part Two. I am so, so very behind. I am trying to write, and going to the coffee shop is helping, but I really need more than just the 30 to 45 minutes in the morning to get caught up. I need like, 2 hours everyday, and I’m just having a hard time finding that at the moment. I also can’t really work weekends
- Finish, Edit, and Post two stories. Still no progress yet on this.
- Read two books. Well, I’m on pages 639 of 924 of Storm of Swords. And I’m going to read this really short, 150 page novel after. 😀
- Stretch Goal: Finish at least one piece of art you had promised you’d do. I WILL WORK ON THIS TOMORROW. OMG I PROMISE.
- Stretch Goal: Clean the kitchen. It is still a disaster area. Oy vey.
- Stretch Goal: Watch Veronica Mars. I have just now put the third disk into the mail. I should get the fourth on this weekend. 😀 HALFWAY THROUGH THE FIRST SEASON WOO!
Nothing’s been marked off yet, and that saddens me. My progress is too slow. 😦 Hopefully I can figure out how to make some time open up so I can get some work done.
Anyway, how are you guys doing?