Did everyone have a good easter? I did. 🙂 (Although I am dead tired from it. Ugh, lack of sleep, but soooo worth it.)
I feel sort of ambivalent about my writing progress. I am still incredibly behind. But I also wrote a lot this last week, more than I had previously. It’s not quite evened out in my mind, but it’s also not really stressing me out, either. So yes, ambivalence.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve managed:
- Write The Beacon Hills Reboot: Part Two. I’m still behind, but I’m making progress. Also, I’ll be happy to reach 30,000 by the end of this month (hopefully halfway through the story.)
- Finish, Edit, and Post two stories. I… looked at it. Yeah. No progress.
- Read two books. I am ALMOST done with A Storm of Swords! On page 746 of 924. Yay!
- Stretch Goal: Finish at least one piece of art you had promised you’d do. I still haven’t worked on this.
- Stretch Goal: Clean the kitchen. Kitchen? What kitchen? I have no kitchen. *shifty eyes*
- Stretch Goal: Watch Veronica Mars. I will be watching the fourth disk today! This is the only goal I’m making any sort of real progress on. 😛
I did a lot of other things this last week though. I did my taxes and toured an apartment. I have to move this summer (they’re tearing down the apartments that I currently live in, so, yeah, moving is imperative.) I have an appointment to look at another apartment on Tuesday. So, I feel like that was an accomplishment all in itself.
Hopefully we all can finish our goals before this month is over. Good luck, people! 😀